Ah we all know how much I love Primark (oh I do, I really do!) but this outfit all being from Primark was actually an accident. I bought the skirt (£8) and blouse (£6) yesterday and then decided to put my vest (£4) under the blouse, the blazer (£15) over the blouse and topped it off with my recent Primark sales bargain shoes (£6) oh and don't forget the ever present tights (£2.50) meaning today my outfit cost a grand total of £41.50!!! ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!! For this price I will take two please!! No only joking, but there's a thought...
Today is FRIDAY, all together now, Wooo hooooo! Mr Bertie just took me out for a lovely meal after work and now we are at home chilling out. Work is done until Monday (lets not even think about Monday) and I am going out partying tomorrow night. I have a lot to get done this weekend. I have written a mini to do list to motivate myself;
- Take Christmas tree down - it is a real tree and we bought it on 4th December, well done for lasting so long tree!
- Make and send out my thank you cards for Christmas presents
- Get together all the clothes to put on ebay
- Sort out my pyjama and underwear drawer (lol)
- Clean the house (I feel like I am always doing this!)
- Do the food shopping online (I love Sainsburys online)