Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Normal Service Will Be Resumed Shortly

Well hello, anyone remember me?!?! I have had a massive break but am gearing up to get back into the blogging this week. I have quite a bit to update on and a lovely pair of glasses from Firmoo to review. I have been quite ill but unable to take time off work which has led to being so wiped out that blogging had to be put on the back burner for a while. I am now feeling a bit better and ready to get back into it.

One thing I have been doing whilst I have been resting and trying to get well is my knitting.  I finally managed to finish my hooded cardigan.  It is not the best, I used the wrong sized needles and my tension is a bit off (I didn't do a tension gauge square) so it is cropped haha, but I am quite proud of it.  To say I taught myself to knit about 6 weeks ago, I don't think I have done too bad, what do you think...


Right, I have to go defrost the fridge freezer (we are finally getting a new one delivered tomorrow, hurrah!) and then a bit more rest to really shake off this illness. Only two more days of antibiotics to go and then hopefully I will be all shiny and new again.  I hope everyone is doing ok, I am looking forward to catching up on some blogs over the next week :)

16 comments:

  1. Yes I remember you! LOL. Looking forward to you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you so much!!!!!! Are you going to be back from your break in time for TransAtlantic Fashion? Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to go! This looks great! I hope you're feeling better too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel proper better soooon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jumper, awesome effort as your first one!! Hope you're feeling a lot better soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an impressive hoodie! You should be proud! Hope you're feeling better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw sorry to hear you have been unwell. Wow I didn't realize you could knit. I wouldn't know where to start. I'd love to be able to make some of my own clothes! have a good weekend

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad to see you back! I had wondered why you hadn't posted. Hope you are feeling back to your normal self soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYAYAYAYA.

    Our fridge/freezer is defrosted. But that is because it is BROKEN =(

    Can't wait for you to restart zee blog lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janine, so glad that you are on the mend :) and glad that you are blogging again! That's amazing knitting for a 'rookie'!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you're back to blogging! I have been taking a break from it as well but hope to get back to it soon. Awesome job on the sweater! I tried knitting once, I made a scarf but it only ended up being about 10 inches long because I gave up. Lol! Oh well.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janine! I have missed reading your blog, sounds like you've had a horrid time these last few weeks. I hope you're feeling loads better and are able to relax when you can. This stupid weather is making everyone ill, why can't it just be Spring already?
    And thank you for your lovely comment, you were spot on as always you wise lady, you! Yes, it's totally about control and all that, hard to explain to people who don't have illnesses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you made that sweater! I am so impressed. I hope you feel better, we have missed you!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you´re better now and I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cardigan looks great and that means you had been utilizing your time well while you were away. Can't wait for you to be back :)

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

If you have any questions or want a specific reply please email me at bakeglueandtrend@gmail.com