Sunday, 3 March 2013

Quick update

Just a quick update as I'm on my phone and don't really know how to do a post properly on here. We're having a fabulous time and the hotel is gorgeous. Check out our bathroom complete with huge roll top bath and tv, love it!

We had a bit of an incident on the way up here (not an accident don't worry) but it was quite stressful. I'll update properly about it tomorrow. So the weekend got off to a very dramatic start.

Yesterday we went to Edinburgh dungeons and did a mini pub crawl which was fun. I'm currently sat waiting for our breakfast in bed to be brought up to us (ooh get me ha ha) and then today we're heading out to the camera obscura museum (I think that's what its called) then for lunch and on to Scottish museum. If we get time we're going to pop to Leith for dinner before setting off home. Although I don't want to think about home yet!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bathtub is to die for! Can't wait to hear the whole adventure. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! The Camera Obscura is really fun to play around in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous room!!!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

If you have any questions or want a specific reply please email me at bakeglueandtrend@gmail.com